Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Has anyone tried to figure out the reason for the dividend. Well I have and I did. Just as I figured out vois would be sub penny before we could trade, I now know why we got the dividend. It was not out of the kindness of their hearts. It was not because they felt the long suffering shareholders deserved anything. It was all for their benifit. If you all remember, when vois was trading between 0.06 and 0.09, there was no volume. They needed to create some and they did that with the merger/take over. Just as the yahoo bashers told us, mtek was done. Most of us would not be putting new money into vois shares, so they gave us some. Now they have a big batch of new shareholders to help create volume. Plus they know that some of the old suckers would become new suckers by buying more vois shares. I believe some of the old mtek shareholders actually bought some vois shares at 0.05 and higher. I doubt any would admit it though. Yes, at these levels maybe money can be made on some bs news created upswings. But when the smoke clears, vois will be worthless just like mtek. So if any of you are inclined to by vois, you better sell on any run ups. One more thing. Just as the bashers were right about a lot of things, they may also be right about someone on this board working for vois/mtek. If so, you can all figure out who it is. Ok, I think it is time to throw me the hell off of this board. Good bye and best of luck to all of you. Dizzy

Please login to post a reply
dizzy
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/11/2010
Social Links
Private Message