Metanor Resources

Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM Welcome to the Metanor Agoracom Hub."Metanor" is a junior mining exploration corporation and a brand new gold producer.
Re: tired
almost 14 years ago
in response to ozgoode's message

Been a long time since I posted here, but not much to talk about with MTO lately. I did speak with Ron Perry a few weeks ago and Tris Coffin last week. Both reiterated that they are as frustrated as we are since the market hasn't valued the company like they think it should. Mr. Perry admitted that they need a concentrator or mill on the Barry property to reduce costs and once they start pulling the high grade ore from Bachelor the financials should improve (should be at least over a buck based on infrastructure alone without taking into account future gold production IMO). Mr. Coffin also pointed out that the Barry deposit is being compared by SGS Geostat to that of a few other mid-level producers (see recently filed MD & A. "In the context of larger tonnage with lower grade with an onsite concentrator, the property has the potential to become a significant low grade high tonnage deposit similar to the Aurizon (Joanna), Osisko (Malartic) and Detour Gold (Detour) deposits.") They are trading in the 7's, 15's and 30's respectively. If gold stays on it's present course, I see MTO in the same ball park as these guys by 2012. In case you haven't seen it yet, Mr. Perry has ANOTHER interview with Jay Taylor. What's up with Ron's hair ?!!!

I'm in it for the long haul and I'm just venting again. This is all just MHO, GLTA! :)

Please login to post a reply
fireguy
City
Naples
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/11/2008
Social Links