Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Totally OT
about 11 years ago
Re: Totally OT
about 11 years ago
Re: Totally OT
about 11 years ago
in response to liahall's message

that's great comic relief for me.... well, it reminds me of work though, which takes me the farthest away from my happy place, so i guess it's not that funny after all.... thanks a lot....

jk, jk. actually of the ppl who come in and have to sit in the ED for extended periods of time due to altered mentation from etoh, hard liquor is by far the leading culprit. you ask, "how many drinks did you have this morning?" and they say one (meaning a fifth). sometimes one means a 40 as well, or one means just about anything, including a lot. i'd say that brand name beers account for the most etoh, but not the ones that have to stay for a while. now that's the kinda study i find interesting, as unscientific as it is.

and you're right i haven't looked at the OT in quite a while.... maybe that's where ron3637 has been posting since chris and baba ate his lunch. fyi i'm trying to phase out for a while like chris but this is like a self help group for embattled novel insulin defenders and millionaire wannabes (you haven't cashed out yet, mr planning a cruise!), and it's hard to cut out cold turkey.

Please login to post a reply
chmith27
City
Douglas City, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/10/2012
Social Links