Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to brentie98's message

Brentie,

About 5 weeks ago when we had the big drop due to bad rumors about Afrezza, I asked my broker friend at Wdebush to see who was selling a large block of share that triggered the drop. My broker friend placed a call to the Wedbush trading desk to get some info and they told him they have no way of tracing back to the source for the order or to even know if it's one trade or compilation of many small trades.

I guess my confusion is how does Avafin have knowledge of transactions sources and if there's a seller there's also a buyer. With the stock price going up, obviously, we would have more buyers than sellers. I am not certain that the institution sellers (if confirmed) knows more about MNKD than you or some of the long time follower Gurus we have on this board.

I deffinitely will not make any investment decisions from the above article. I recall seeing a similar posting from these guys when the stock was around $5.00 and here we are at $8.00+.

Thank you for your diligence in sharing up to date news related to MNKD!!!. It's much helpful and appreciated.

MNKD_fan

Please login to post a reply
MNKD_FAN
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/21/2013
Social Links