Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Exciting Times !
over 11 years ago

Howdy everbody ! I must compliment the staff at Agoracom for their patience and prompt response time to user requests for assistance ! I had been frustrated at not being able to sign in here for awhile ( despite using the password reset feature ) and finally decided to contact them to regain access.

I have been following the messageboard, despite not being able to post on it for awhile, and really appreciate the level of intelligence and insight that many posters here provide. I especially appreciate the willingness of some posters to spend their time painstakingly researching historical data in order to provide it for the board's consideration.

It is incredibly refreshing to again have this resource for communication with other serious investors in MNKD ! I had almost completely stopped looking at the yahoo messageboard for MNKD information because it has become a "Dumb & Dumber" forum for insults and juvenile behavior.

The recent price appreciation in our stock and the days of huge share volume have been very exciting to us all. Once again, this emotional "roller coaster" investmentment strains our level of patience and renews our imagination with visions of incredible success. The passage of time in YEARS ( for many of us here ) has been excruciatingly slow. Emotions and passion may not be considerations of a typical investment decision, but they have undeniably become "deep-rooted " within me and Afrezza/Technosphere technology is anything but typical !

Beyond my personal petty desire for wealth, I pray that humanity be blessed with the FDA approval of Dr. Mann's revolutionary new technology for the treatment of our global diabetes epidemic. As always, it is my intention to continue accumulating MNKD shares at every opportunity that my financial situation will allow. Go MNKD ! Go Dr. Mann !

Please login to post a reply
jerginsa
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/20/2012
Social Links
Private Message