Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to brentie98's message

Since I don’t think the Affinity 1 trial will be completed before Monday, I think a good question would be “How many trial participants have completed the Affinity 1 trials?” I don’t remember the required number off hand, but it could be that they have enough participants that have completed the trials to make a submission to the FDA. I believe that they are blind to the data until all participants have finished the trials, even if enough participants have already completed the trials. If they already have enough participants to make a submission, then a source of risk has been removed and the timeline becomes known. If there are not enough completions, I would ask “How many participants are still active in the trials and what is the expected date of the last completion?” If the number of active participants is much larger than the required number, that would also be very good news. Finally, it would be nice to hear about any anecdotal stories related to the trials.

I would also ask the same questions about the Affinity 2 trials.

Regarding financing, I would ask “How do you plan on paying back Al’s LOC that is due January 2014? How does the company plan on financing operations in 2014?”

Please login to post a reply
BobW
City
NYC area, Long Island
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/19/2012
Social Links