Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

• This has to be the 2nd biggest garbage on Afrezza I have ever came across after Adam Feuersteins. You are a disgrace to humanity and all diabetics who need an insulin that reduces deadly lows. I wont even refute your claims as others have already done that. You honestly thing that the biggest benefit of Afrezza is an A1C? A type 1 diabetic for 10 years I have never been able to control my blood sugars as I have on Afrezza. My a1c and fasting sugar are the proof of that. But lets just forget that. Lets talk about how I went from daily lows to practically non existent lows on Afrezza. Lets talk about my son not having to fitness his father rushing to fridge before passing out or having an episode of low blood sugar which mimic drunkenness. You know what? I did this without counting carbs and eating normal foods without gaining weight. I suppose you really cannot understand what it means to have an insulin that hits you in 12 minutes and has a peak duration in about 15-25 minutes with no crashes. This means I can have a meal at 11pm if i want to snack and check my blood sugar at 11:45pm knowing that I can go to bed and not worry about going into a coma at night. Do you know how many people I know of that this has happened to? Half a dozen. Some found dead in the morning. You are a total disgrace! ps I love how you included the word likely as to cover yourself. Comical!
Please login to post a reply
afrezzauser2
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/11/2013
Social Links
Private Message