Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

In my opinion the FDA is pondering the issues with lows and non compliance among diabetics from the fear from lows. I ask anyone here with a common sense to answer a logical question. If you had to control your own blood sugar do you think you can achieve a more normal sugar with an insulin that starts working in 12 minutes and mostly out of your system in 40 minutes or and insulin that does not start working for 1.5-2 hours and stays in your system for 5 hours. Do you realize by the time your initial dose is out of your body you probably already eat again or snacked so you really never know where you are exactly. Now take into consideration that you are told if your blood sugar drops below a certain number you will go into a coma. Now what will you do when you are hungry at 10pm and want a snack? Are you going to live your blood sugar high which slowly kill you or will you take humolog or novolog knowing that you are sleeping while your sugar keeps dropping and if you dont wake you will die by the morning. No thanks for me. Been there before and barely saved....I rather take Afrezza at 10pm knowing I can go to bed at 11pm with 0 chance of having a low at night since Afrezza is out of my system so quickly...

These trials are more than just about an a1c people.

Please login to post a reply
afrezzauser2
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/11/2013
Social Links
Private Message