Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Wow. That article is total garbage. I was on humolog and novolog for 10 years. I had wild swings from lows and highs. Almost went into a coma 2 times....

While on Afrezza I had 0 severe lows in 6 months while reducing my a1c to the lowest its been for years. No big spikes after meals and no crashes. Afrezza will be a life saver for me as I cannot handle the lows mentally and physically. If any diabetic ever had a severe low and Afrezza is available they would never go back to humolog or novolog. I think you have to be very knowledgeable or have to be diabetic to comprehend why todays insulins kill! Yes they keep us alive but kill 1 in 20 of us as there is no way to perfectly calculate your meals when current insulins lower your sugar for 4-5 hours. For me Afrezza was I would say 90% out of my system in less than 40 minutes. Afrezza for me was able to keep my sugars from spiking even above 120 if I took the correct dose. Even if I was off I could correct it in 20 minutes. Now take humolog and nolovog today. The other day it took 2 hours for it to even work on me. Total Joke! It seems these people writing these garbage articles have no relatives that are diabetic and only care about the destruction of a lafe saving product for personal gains.

Please login to post a reply
afrezzauser2
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/11/2013
Social Links
Private Message