Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

At some point I am going to go public with my story as my a1c has returned to pre afrezza levels. Supposedly the FDA thinks I am not compliant. I suppose you could say that of any dead diabetic that they were not compliant and that is why they are dead as I almost became a statistic since the last CRL. FDA is a joke. They really dont get it. Forget the a1c how about the swings of blood sugar.

You must wonder how they ever approved the obesity drugs as the FDAcould just say "STOP EATING".....The FDA has all the info..911 calls of family members...2 times being brought back from near death yet they are giving me run around on the Compassion Use. How can you be non compliant but compliant on Afrezza...Afrezza will be approved byt these people just dont get it...If you miss calculate your blood sugar and insulin one time out of 365 days of the year it can kill you..Are you non compliant? lol...

The issue for me is this...Apparently they wanted detailed information of my treatment before going on the trial and there is a large gap as I moved and stopped seeing my doc. High A1C s is the silent killer and every time I see my sugar high which never happened on afrezza I feel like the FDA is killing me slowly. Even if my sugar would be slightly elevated I could correct it in 20 minutes on afrezza. Now I have to wait 3 hours to correct by that time its time to eat again...Stacking insulin always behind...

FDA can tell all the little kids that have died in the past 2 years from low blood sugar...tell their parents the kids were non compliant.

Please login to post a reply
afrezzauser2
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/11/2013
Social Links
Private Message