Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to opc's message

I whole heartedly agree with you OPC......if Afrezza is truly the "wonderdrug" it purports to be, then why no partnership, or atleast commercial alliance(s), after efficacy and safety are proven time and again to longer be issues?

It is obvious to me that the Pfizer's and Merck's of this world have not apparently yet bought in to this technology. Of course, the $50,000 question now remains what will change their opinions after the final....and I mean "FINAL"...clinical results are compiled and released in the Spring?

As far as Al going it alone, I think the chances of him squandering the remainder of his wealth and fortune are slim to none!

I recently spoke with our illustrious, but less than forthright CFO, Matt Pfeffer. I wanted to visit the manufacturing facility in the near future (my wife and I are planning on moving to the Danbury area in the near future). So, I asked him who I would need to speak with locally in order to stop by and tour our award winning "1st class facility"! However, I was told this couldn't be arranged....and I would not be allowed as a Shareholder to go inside the facilty. Kind of makes you wonder hmmmmmm......maybe they're concerned I would ask some questions they might not want to answer! You never know! But as a present CFO as well as CEO, and Matt knows this, it just doesn't pass the smell test!

My last concern is the statement by MNKD recently that upon FDA approval, it would take 6 months lead time to gear up the manufacturing plant for production purposes, if my memory serves me, the packaging problems have long been resolved with the FDA......so, only final labeling would remain an issue. What the heck have they been doing in Danbury over the past 3+ years since the 1st CRL. Time is money...and they continue to advertise for position openings. Again, something doesn't seem right here as well. At a burn rate of lets say $30MM/qtr.....that's another 60 million between approval and product distribution!

Well, that's my 2 cents for now. I guess in a perfect world............

Bankerman

Please login to post a reply
Bankerman100
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/20/2012
Social Links