Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
10-Q
almost 12 years ago
Re: 10-Q
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
in response to opc's message

From the Q3 2012 conference call:

Simos Simeonidis - Cowen and Company, LLC, Research Division

Okay, okay. And it might be too early to ask this. But I mean, what's the partnership interest looking like? Are people talking to you now and they'll wait to see the data, or can you say anything about that?

Hakan S. Edstrom - President, Chief Operating Officer and Director

What I would say, you haven't mixed it -- as we expanded the market opportunity with type 2 patients, we certainly had newcomers that are actually in different levels of due diligence right now. We, ourselves, are also very enthusiastic about the opportunity here with an expanded type 2 patient market. So, we -- I would say, we expect that we would, in earnest, start the negotiations, say in the early part -- early to mid-part of 2013.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/971551-mannkind-management-discusses-q3-2012-results-earnings-call-transcript

The original transcript, for which I still have the printed copy, said: ". So, we -- I would say, we expect that we would, in earnest, stop the negotiations, say in the early part -- early to mid-part of 2013."I re-listened to the call and indeed it is "start".

So the take away, it seems, is that the earliest a partnership could be announced is during the summer of 2013.

Please login to post a reply
BobW
City
NYC area, Long Island
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/19/2012
Social Links