Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Re: Qatar
almost 12 years ago
in response to brentie98's message

Let me apologize in advance. I'm sorry if the following is offensive. But it's the way I feel - obviously, or I wouldn't take the time to post.

Obesity is strongly linked to type 2 diabetes. Obesity is also linked to to type 1 diabetes.

If you make sh$tty life choices, and/or you allow your children to do the same - I do not feel sorry for you if you get diabetes related to gluttony. Get a freaking clue. This just sickens me. It's laziness. It's ignorance.

On another note, kinda on-topic - The USA should have a national health care plan. If you want to call it socialized medicine, so be it. Germany and Canada both have systems we could use as blueprints. We need to cut the insurance companies out of the equation and start holding people responsible for their own health.

****mann_up quietly steps down from soap box and says a prayer to himself (as there is no god to pray to) that there hasn't been a fatwah issued against him for his belligerence.*****

Please login to post a reply
mann_up
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/19/2012
Social Links
Private Message