Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to opc's message

I thought Al's comments in the conference on Monday established that even in the open Type 1 study data would not be available to MNKD until the trials were completed.

Listening to Matt I would be very optimistic, and it sound like everything is on a clear path to approval (LOL) and beyond, but for one thing. I have been hearing the same optimism for years, including the claims of serious soon to be finalized partnership negotiations since the fall of 2009.

They claim to have a lot of discussions underway of various different types, including new talk of a priliminary release in Israel (?). But it appears that both Al and the potential partners are trying to drive a very hard bargain and the stalemate continues.

Matt does not seem confident that they will be able to raise funds without a dilutive stock offering, but he does seem sure that they will get the money they need. If it is a stock offering they will only raise the $80 million to get them to the point where they have all the data, as they feel that with more solid evidence they will be able to complete a deal.

It all sound great, but I've been disappointed too many times before, and MNKD has not successfully met a single deadline in the past 3 years.

Please login to post a reply
ezrasfund
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/19/2012
Social Links
Private Message