Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

It seemed like Matt’s comments regarding financing at today’s conference were aligned with Al’s reference on Monday to the previous raise. The implication is they feel the current study results will be stellar and upon data release will ease partnership negotiations and/or will allow for better financing options at that time; in other words they just need to raise enough cash now to get to that point.

Matt’s responses to a question about expectations for partnership timing; before or after Phase 3 data:

20:47 I think it’s very possible something could happen before then, but I wouldn’t count on it.

21:25 But human nature being what it is, I think the desire to have Phase 3 data is always going to be there, particularly if we can get some of the stronger data we’re hoping for out of these studies our interests might be aligned on that point…

Response to a question about cash needs:

27:40 …it would certainly be much easier than the last one we did (equity financing), since it wouldn’t take very much to get us to a significant milestone…

Please login to post a reply
tparadise
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/01/2012
Social Links
Private Message