Liberty Mines Inc

Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill
in response to Northboy's message

Northboy,

Glad to hear you are still hanging in with some shares. I would hope that means you still see some positive potential in LBE and its properties. Obviously there have been many issues that have kept this company from hitting its potential. While I am pretty comfortable that McWatters and Hart will carry us through for the next 4 to 5 years, I will be interested in what a new drilling/exploration program to expand Harts potential will bring. It would also be interesting to know if LBE will drill on a few of the other very prospective targets they have in their basket. If a drilling/exploration program is in the cards, as most expect and would like to see, it should draw some much needed interest back to LBE. From what I have heard, expanding Hart will be the major priority.

From all the other bits of information some are hearing and posting, it seems the Mill has given LBE the most problems. It does however sound like present management are addressing those issues. I doubt they will be solved overnight, but if LBE can get their act together over the next several months while Ni is close to the price levels its at, the numbers should start to come together nicely. As you live in the area, and most likely know some that work for Liberty, maybe you can continue to share with us what you hear and how LBE is progressing in the months ahead.

I have absolutely no idea who the new VP is, but I would hope to see some kind of news release about him shortly, as well as an update on the issues LBE has been facing and how the company is addressing those problems. Hopefully LBE will be able to work it way to near full production by the end of March.

Best

Nickel77

Please login to post a reply
nickel77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/06/2007