Liberty Mines Inc

Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill
Re: Tantallon
almost 14 years ago
in response to EB Farnum's message

EFB,

Does your whole life revolve around getting others to do everything for you? Maybe if you had done a little due diligence on your own regarding ISM, rather than listening and buying into all the promoter’s hype, you wouldn’t have had to tell us you dumped your favorite stock investment a few weeks back at a huge loss.

Regarding Tantallons concern, I thought the response I provided to you and Tantallon was sufficient; but obviously you are reading much, much more into this than I and everyone else. The simple answer is No; I am not “one of the private investors of Gary’s SPECFUND” and never have been.

Will you now reciprocate and answer Captain Max and the other posters questions they have about you and your failed investment choice. Since you have now acknowledged you have given up on ISM, it would be very interesting to hear the reasons why.

With all that has been said, hopefully you have learned a valuable lesson from your loss; In future you may want to consider listening to some opposing points of view and do some due diligence on your own. At least you got out with something from ISM. Poor old Whaler seems to be about the last man standing to catch on.

Best

Nickel

Please login to post a reply
nickel77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/06/2007