Liberty Mines Inc

Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill
in response to traps7's message

Hi Traps,

Yes, the magnetic trend particularily these intense magnetic highs are more then likely our heat source for the flow/concentrating of our Ni ore on the Groves property. I haven't studied the Groves geology so I can't say for sure.. but that is geophysics/drilling 101.

It is just a matter of LBE getting the drills on the property to get an idea of geology vs the geophysical responses.. and start drilling up a resource. I'm very excited to see how big of a resource LBE can add up.. as the mineralization to date is right at surface.. and will be easy to open pit.

I took a look at that pic on slide 4. Hard to say what that pic is. Could be a pile of rubble/mine blast rock (from the Emperior Shaft) or... several other things like a rubbly top of a VMS pipe.. etc. I'd have to study that deposit to get a better idea.

Now that we are in commercial production on both sites... won't be long till LBE has the extra cash to start drilling up some additional resources/reserves. Should be an interesting year.

Quaz

Please login to post a reply
Quazzy
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links