Liberty Mines Inc

Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill
4Fun
almost 15 years ago

For those that don't read the SH site, I thought you might like to see this post by 4fun

"By the end of December LBE will be taking ore from the lower level of McWaters at 500 tonnes per day. This ore averages 3.9% Ni. During the first quarter at $7.50/lb Ni and 90% mill recovery, revenue should be about $19.5 million net of smelter and refining. Ore will also come from the Redstone at 200 t /d averaging 2.3% Ni which should generate another $4.6 miilion net of refining. LBE would top up the mill feed with ore from the surface pit. Liberty should be able to generate about $17 million (I have ignored the low grade which allows for some slippage in the plan). Even though inventories and receivables would increase significantly $8 or 10 million should be paid on debt. The next quarter another $10 million should be available to pay debt . This should completely repair the balance sheet. The high grade would then be finished about half way through the second quarter and replaced with lower grade and production at 1600 t/d.

This is assuming only 700 t/d through the mill in the first quarter.

Next begins construction on the Hart Mine.

Please login to post a reply
nickel77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/06/2007
Social Links
Private Message