Kinross Gold

DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America
in response to boardlot's message

Hi Boardlot Don't worry.You have another loser friend beside you & probably a few reading posts but Kinross has depressed them too much to post.I have just hung onto my kinross shares because of what they still have cooking for the next 2 years.Common sense tells me they have more gold potential than any of the others.All I had to do is trade my shares twice last year & I would have made more money than what I made working.We watch BNN more than any other channel on TV.That is how we got involved in ARU.Like you said we had a great time on that board even though the ending was awfull.I have bought quite a few smallcap gold companies since & have blown it there too.I kept them too long & they have fallen back.Starting to understand the drill results abit but still have alot too learn.As I was watching BNN the other night & noticed Winston Diamonds go buy & it made me think that Tye Burt could make us more money than most of the Analysts on TV.He bought all of ARU so we just lost our dreams But Winston Diamonds they only bought so much of the company.If we bought shares the same time he did we would have more than doubled our money.We already know he is a shrewd wheller & dealer.Anyways I believe that your name originally was that you were on the board alot reading posts but I guess now you are just board alot.I do believe in the end we will do OK.

Please login to post a reply
stockcall
City
Alliston Ont
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/16/2007
Social Links