Kinross Gold

DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America
in response to pecorina's message

I hope someone's watching the Insider Trading to see if our earns on 17Feb are going to be good or bad.

Last Sept our Leader sold - don't recall amt but to me at the time it seemed heavily - especially noticable prior to announcing the Production Cut in Oct09.

I noticed too he was #15 in the Top Salaried Cdn Corp CEOs - some Paycheque.

Tye Burt, Kinross Gold Corp. $11.1 million.

Can't convince me he was financially strapped hence forced to reduce his K Holding.

All we've recvd since being thrown aboard this leaky ship is a New Issue of additional shares to water down our already meagre ARU proceeds and a Production Cut just when it looked like the price might be recovering.

Would u believe to add to my history of aggravation holding K, I tried to get an order in to sell a bunch at $25. and the retarded BMOIS Order Entry Screen expired, unknown to me this was possible, and booted me out. Can't win for losing.

Serves me right for not settling for a lesser "dreamer" price and getting to heck outta here. Now I'm likely to have to be satisfied with the $18 area and with earns due out maybe $18 will look pretty good. SOB LOL

Good to see a few Posts on this Board. I miss the chatter ARU used to garner. I check most every night. It's so lonely being a Loser.

Please login to post a reply
boardlot
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message