KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
in response to luckylong's message

I have an account with Scotia iTrade. Trades are $9.99 apiece, down to $6.99 I think if you're trading quite a few times in a quarter. It has real-time level 2 quotes for CSE stocks such as KWG, DDI, etc.

I won't lie, their customer service is terrible. I've had so many headaches with them over the years when I've tried to do something, although that may be aggravated by the fact that I trade through a corporate account (personal trading of a sort, since it's a consulting company which is a corporation that I'm the 100% owner of).

But those issues have only been with paperwork and so on, setting the account up for trades between the iTrade account and my corporate current (chequing) account, etc. Once everything is set up, I don't imagine that you'll have any problems. I've never had problems with trades in the time that I've had an account (I started out with a corporate account through eTrade, before Scotia bought it).

You may need to be located in Canada to take advantage of this, although perhaps they have the option of allowing their US account holders to set up iTrade accounts too. I have no idea. I'm based in Canada.

Please login to post a reply
MarlboroDog
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message