KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.

AGO folks,

below is a note (posted on SH) which may be of interest to AGO side.

________

Hello Oreelse and interested readers,
Not sure if I interpreted your question correctly, but hope that the answer below would cover it. If not, PM me with a more detailed question.

- You want to up date your holding? Best way would be to send me a PM indicating your new share holding. I would then have the list updated. It's not advisable for everybody to "stick the pen" in the list, since the list is not interactive, even off-line, and there several places that would need to be up-dated to have a consistent new release.
You could publish your new holding on the BB, I do read the BB on both AGO and SH...but best way still PM (this would stick out better, and you can give me private instruction.

- General note to others: I don't do the update everyday, but I can be quick to issue a new one if the results have reached some interesting levels such as 8%, 9%, 10%...Now we are at 8%. To get to 10% we need an additional 17M shares, noting that for this kind of "survey" we are after order of magnitude, so I would round the number "down" (to be conservative) to one decimal point, but use in general discussion the round number like 8% rather than 7.99% or 8.1%.

As a reminder, since the outstanding warrants is quite significant (115M), so if you are holding some, please declare them as well, along with the strike price if possible, or some kind of indication about the triggering (e.g. 10 cents?), since I don't have enough time to chase them.
Hope the above helps.
goldhunter

Please login to post a reply
goldhunter11
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2010