KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
in response to doryloads's message

Snowman, it was suggested by several SH folks that it might be a good idea to have an estimate of the strength of some 6000 "small" shareholders as a block which may become handly in a hostile TO by somebody (say CLF as an example). 10+% would be one level for negotiation, the other would be 1/3? CLF now has 17.4%, our management has 2.1-8.4% depending on the exercise of the options and wts. As of this afternoon our block of some 60 shareholders (out of 6000) has a bit more than 5%. If we decides to support management then the combined block could be 13.4% if all options and wts are exercised.

It would be nice to have our block at 10% level, but 8% would be fine to combine with the 2.1% from management (if we agree with their stand).

For your info, I don't know why I got stuck with this job of the scorekeeper. All this is voluntary of course.

Good enough background to throw your hat in?

goldhunter (not to incite anything, i.e. no chief instigator, just a scorekeeper)

Please login to post a reply
goldhunter11
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2010
Social Links
Private Message