Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to crustythcln's message

Crustythcln, Vanchester, Nickel77,

Don't worry, it looks as if whaler is still around. According to Agoracom, he is at least still classified as a member, unlike the following: gotstones, blklabdog, allbusiness06, bcr213, fries2go, FATBOY2004, SunDevil, emsy67, rexhavoc, minerman10, basemetal, loonietune, TexHorn, and sucat. I wonder why these aliases are no longer members according to the "Search by Member Username." I also wonder how long the list really is, as I only glanced at the odd numbered pages of this discussion forum.

I seem to remember bluenoser not wanting to be an ISM hub leader, and whaler not wanting to be a hub leader at Liberty Mines, if my memory serves me correctly, it supposedly is really hard to get your alias name removed from this fine distinction. tantallon seems to have managed it on this hub, perhaps he could enlighten us as to what this procedure entails.

Anyway, if anyone wants their daily dose of whaler, perhaps they will find him hanging out at one of his other favorite hubs, or one of those where is a moderator or leader!

Hubs where whaler is a moderator or leader:

Braintech Inc. (OTCBB: BRHI)
Rogue Resources Inc. (TSX-V: rrs)
Liberty Mines Inc (TSX: LBE)

Favorite hubs

Please login to post a reply
Surething
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating