Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Surething,

I just looked at the ISM website to see if the company had updated it with todays news release regarding the legal decision between UMJ and ISM. It appears the company forgot to add in the final decision and comments by the Ontario Superior Court Judge.

One would think that with all the money ISM seems to spend on High flying Lawyers, they would at least show shareholders their money has been well spent???

Wouldn't you know; it's still not up. Are you surprised? I am hoping Whaler gets on to it first thing in the morning. I am certain most all ISM shareholders would be intersted in learning what the Judge had to say and the orders he handed down.

It would be most interesting to know how many extra exploration holes ISM could have drilled with the cash that has been waisted on the ISM legal teams failed endeavors.

After multiple losses on the legal front, maybe one of these days ISM will learn to stop waisting the courts time and process and start using whats left over of their remaining funds to actually get back to their properties to prove up an economcially extractable resource. I am sure that would be a good start in the building of shareholder value.

Best

Nickel

Please login to post a reply
nickel77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/06/2007