Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

Whaler,

The post (link) of Tantallons is almost a year and a half old and I am sure Tantallon might be feeling a little different about that opinion now. Combine that with the other 4 and half years ISM has been exploring and drilling trying to prove up a resource; not one single pound of economically extractable Ni has been shown. Face it, the management of ISM has been totally incapable of proving up anything in the way of a resource that might benefit shareholder value. In fact the opposite has been shown true. In my opinion, the only thing ISM management has proven is their ability to be overly generous to themsleves in the stipends and perks they collect for such a lousy job done.

With any luck, maybe someone like UMJ might come along and try a take out of ISM. I am sure you would be much better off with someone else watching the purse strings than this bunch.

Best

Nickel77

Please login to post a reply
nickel77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/06/2007