Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

"Question: Is King Randy's package the best in the World? If not, who has a better one? I would consider his package a poison pill for the corporation, if that is what you would call it!"

I assume you are referring to Randy Miller? What as awesome homework assignment, do a little googling and get back to the board with your findings. See what the industry norms are wrt change of control and or golden parachutes, tell us what you find. Unless of course this is one of those "rhetorical questions" :) For a quick comparison I believe Tantallon had asked posters what Gary Nash was paid or entitled to, when he was let go from his position with Liberty Mining...... I don't recall seeing a figure.

Most shareholders who are up on current company info, and those who have been reading these boards, have known about the executive salaries compensation and or related packages for quite some time. No new revelations there. I from time to time refer to the salaries when I post the odd board protest.

Matter of fact, we get a rehash of said info almost every quarter when the required Sedar filings are filed and or every time a yearly AGM comes and goes. In fact it was just the last filing we got to see what Ian Stewart gets paid for salary. many were guessing on the new COO and Presidnents wages in light of what Randy Miller is paid. I ahve that info posted.

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message