Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
Heatseeker
over 13 years ago

"Not sure why Whaler keeps posting the bids and asks? Is he bored? Who really cares?

Heatseeker, you asked a couple questions, why not ask me directly?

I post the asks for friends who have asked for them. I have in the past posted the bids as well, Vanchester can vouch for that. Am I bored?... no not at all. Actually if you watch the bids and the asks, aka market depth, you will possibly get a feel for investor sentiment. To me that is sort of a nice indicator in light of of an operational news void. As you may know, I also like to follow TA on the stock.

"I laugh everytime he suggests people contact ISM directly! Ha, good luck with that!"

Yeah I have a funny story for you from yesterday morning. I emailed both Randy Miller and Ian Stewart Wednesday evening asking that they look into/at the "news page" on the ISM company website. I asked if they could have it updated as it showed current news as last updated with a Nov/10 NR. This was apparent on both the Home page which has a news widget and on the actual news page. I also asked that they get the stock price widget working as it had been toast for a while as well.

Early the next morning (Thurs), Ian Stewart had replied to my email and said he would have it looked at and thanked me for the email. I looked at it in the afternoon yesterday and it was not working yet. This morning it had been updated ond repaired and Ian has followed thru on his word. It is my experience that the door is open for investors who wish to contact the company.

Hope this helps.

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links