Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Hello - It has been a long time since I have come to this site - had a chuckle - but gripped at losses incurred on this investment.

I still follow this stock - how to detected a company that does everything wrong. I'm amazed the company gets away with what they do ... Wages to inexperienced management 300k plus. An investors relations, who does nothing!

It will be interesting to watch Randy Miller seperate himself from the comany - run and hide and take a good chunk on change with him...in my opinion.

Good luck investors - sorry guys but I will have a laugh at your expense...but in the hands of RM + Mark V = mis - management - I've often asked why no one on the board or ceo has any mining experience? Also why the board of directors allow them to pay themselve soo much for such lack of performance!

Please login to post a reply
onemetalhead
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/04/2010
Social Links
Private Message