Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
Old
over 14 years ago
New or Old
over 14 years ago

Whaler,

Could you or anyone confirm whether the newest drill holes just released by ISM on L-1 are indeed a complete new "find"; or is it just a continuance of drilling a deeper open zone in the same area of other holes drilled years earlier?

In my opinion, the G. Harron Qualifying Report for Metal Mines on Sedar / Inspiration dated November 8th-2004, seems to indicate this is not a new "find" as I had first thought? Look at the Map on page 9 and note Section B. It seems to be in the same coordinates where these two new results are coming from. If I am not mistaken, it does look like the exact location where past drilling has taken place and may match up with the latest Resource results released by ISM through its Micon 43-101 Report. I was under the impression from the talk on this and the other site that a new zone was found, but I am not so sure that is the case now. The way it looks on the maps in the Metal Mines Report, as well as the maps from the recent Micon Technical Report page 153, it would seem that all drill hole Resources in this area are accounted for in the tabulation of total released Micon Numbers. From what I gather, it would seem these two recent drill holes are just a new addition at depth where it was left open previously. Any help in clarification would be appreciated.

Best

Nickel77

Please login to post a reply
nickel77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/06/2007