Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

Dear Whaler:

My post was based on fact, current issues, direct feedback from Stockhouse Customer Service, and factors that affect every ISM shareholder. In fact, ISM management in their filing of a defamation lawsuit, consider this a legitimate threat to ISM and its shareholders, and an issue that if one ignores can result in, and has apparently resulted in, considerable erosion of shareholder value. Confidence in shareholder value is the very thing ISM is trying to restore, but how can that be achieved when censorship not only hides the truth, but generates doubt in the suppression of the truth. Whaler, enforcing "strict" guidelines in not addressing your advensary directly, but allowing one to present their case, permits ISM shareholders to assess their risk objectively and "judge" what is right or wrong in what is being presented. That is what "judges" do -- they isolate the parties, eliminate hearsay, and listen and/or interrogate the facts. With that, anyone can derive their own conclusion. I respect, but do not agree with, your decision to remove my post. But, I did nothing but present the facts, for all to see and decide for themselves. As I understand that you do not want this forum to become the venue for the "Hatfields" and the "McCoys" to settle their differences, both the "Hatfields" and the "McCoys" should be allowed to present their point of view for all to decide without directly addressing each other, in the same manner that a judge decides without direct communication between the parties. Respectfully, something to consider so that ISM shareholders can get to the truth, and then objectively assess their own risk tolerance with respect to their investment in ISM.

Respectfully Yours,

aatozz

P.S. All each of us wants is the "truth". In the legal profession there is a saying -- "The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth". What this implies is that by omitting certain facts by way of censorship can dramatically change one's perception of the truth. Let people see the facts as presented by each side but elimiate direct confrontation between parties that turns everybody off! To censor the facts can certainly distort the truth!

P.P.S. Whaler, I did not "time" my post for the weekend. I posted my response within 1 hour of receiving that email from Stockhouse Customer Services. I will provide the supporting documentation should you require it.

Please login to post a reply
aatozz
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/23/2010
Social Links
Private Message