Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to vanchester's message

Van you like to think (and openly state) that these are "my rules". Sorry to report sir but they are the 6 rules of conduct for posting here at Agora.

FYI the two removed posts were already flagged for violation and the first had been here since yesterday. The secret to all this horrible censorship, as you like to call it, is whether someone in the community has deemed the content inappropriate. That's when the ball gets rolling and a decision gets made either by a hub president or Agora staff themselves. (Personally I like to shirk that responsibility and hope that one of the other presidents bucks up or Agora themselves makes a decision on a questionable post.)

It's not about whether you deem them to be compliant or not either. As well it's not about whether you happened to have had a chance to read them and got to weigh in on a group vote or something.

As I told you before, those who know they are teetering here with a post usually are quick to cut and paste their work at the other board so as to ensure readership and exposure to some audience. Rest assured a lot of garbage posts are still here for all your viewing pleasure. IMHO That heavy hand of whaler tends to be tardy and actually quite tolerant, but you know that don't you.

Have you figured out that the most abusive and whacky posts usually happen on the weekends over at the other boards forums? That's becuase their "board police" don't work the evenings and weekends. So the really goofy posts gets lots of exposure in those off hours"

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message