Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
LT .38
over 14 years ago
Re: LT .38
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
Re: LT .39
over 14 years ago
in response to onemetalhead's message

My message was in reply to Tantallon. Sorry if you thought it was a direct reply to yourself.

"Talk to Randy Miller? Are you kidding me? He's been outta site for God knows how long. Last I heard he was cruising the Rhine with his family. Sorry Whaler that's a fact from IR. Oh sorry aatozz. I meant aatozz."

I wanted to clarify that he was at a industry event doing his job just 2 weeks ago.

As for your impression that I was there and that I spoke with him, that is incorrect. I too was not there, for all the same reasons you were not there, and likely many of us....... except Vanchester.

So onemetalhead, 3 years ago when you were able to talk to Miller, were you impressed? I too know of individuals who both had a chance to speak at the booth and those who missed him. The day they missed him had been the last and they were told he was in talks elsewhere.

I am all for more communications and better access. It is my belief that the group has not or is not very good at breaking away from the VSE mold now even when they have been on the TSE for almost 3 yrs. Transparency is good. I know all about what most company management is like in terms of shareholder treatement and communications....much better than what we experience. You being a reader of the stock board for the length of time you have, I would like to believe you have seen my vents at times and noticed we touch on the same points.

Also the AGM is no different, no one has the cash to get there and make a difference or ask any questions. They have to be the most boring uneventful listing requirements going for these guys. One just has to read any compnay update following an "AGM". You basically get to see the reults of all the voting that takes place. Yawn. Heck if the stock was at 5, 10 or 15 bucks, we would be all having summer bbq's each year, you can also bet that RM and MV would be very accessible. Instead we are sub 40 cents, flirting with new yr lows and have a management group that is seemingly more scarce then ever with an evergowing number of irate and impatient investors. IMHO

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message