Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

You asked:

"Whaler, does the company provide compensation in any way, shape or form to yourself or your organization? I'm just curious."

No sir, neither ISM or Agora pays me anything to be here posting. FYI My wife has asked "When do I get paid and how much?".......

As a shareholder , I do have an interest in seeing the compnay succeed and I wish them success in doing so. Pretty simple concept as an investor in ISM who is long the stock.

As for your observations: "You can't tell me for one second ( i'll make sure not to caps anything, because it will get removed ) that we have one ounce of corporate governance on our board. Undisclosed loans, poor numbers, lack of communication, lack mof marketing / promotion, want me to go on."

Many of these topics have been touched on over the last couple of years. As for undisclosed loans? Granted we did not get to see who the 6 million dollar loan went to, I would say it has been well disclosed, otherwise we would not be talking about it.

I have posted about some items wrt who sits on the audit committee etc. Independent Directors etc.

Lack of marketing, yes that's been talked about at nauseum. I can give you links to those posts easily.

Lack of communication, yes that too has been talked about. Many folks have mentioned that what may seem news worthy only shows up in the quarterly sedar filings at times. We have often joked about wading through the filings looking for updates. Desrosiers as an acquisition only came to light when one read through a filing.

Lack of promotion, yes thats been talked about too. I am on record complaining about a lack of PR and at times IR. I have emails in right now asking about the bad links to the latest Micon report on the company website.

The price erosion we are seeing is a result of no news. Investors in varying degrees are throwing in the towel and moving on. Many moved on long ago. Many bailed with the release of the Micon report when it did not meet expectations. Many are bailing now with what seems to be no price support and are simply preserving what capital they may have invested in the stock. New yr lows do not encourage investment, quite the opposite. It's not rocket science to have an investor realize we are sitting at 2006/2006 price levels here. The tree shakes and shares are easily loosened up.

WRT ISM, It is my understanding that many investors were or are here to see the stock become a buyout candidate with a favourable Micon study. That didn't happen did it?After waiting 2 or 3 years to see that not materialize, many have moved on to the next speculative investment. Parking money here for the last two or three years while the rest of the markets rebound or improves makes it very obvious this has not been financially rewarding and possibly only adds salt to an investor's wounds.

In the end what or should a guy do? Sell and move on? Hang on? Complain on this board?

FYI, What you speak of is not new. Those same observations have been mentioned for quite some time off and on, especially when the price of the stock is down in the dumps.

I can only say that ultimately I have to keep an eye on the prize and hoefully the end game is good. IMHO

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message