Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
Maroons
over 14 years ago
in response to whaler's message
Just my opinion to add further since that time but because of the low grade there's lots of granite to chew through. I would guess this site will require $14-15 nickel to make someone large enough to look at it. If so I would further guess it could fetch $.50 a pound in the ground. So if further drilling and an additional 43-101 could be produced, it may increase the indicated pounds to the 350,000,000 level. At $.50 per pound Langmuir could have an in the ground value of $175,000,000. At $.25 cents per pound maybe $85,000,000. With about 85,000,000 shares outstanding this could be worth $1 a share fully diluted. Maybe more. So you can see how the market is discounting this company due to its poor management and lack of certainty with Metal Mines being spun-off. If more serious management can take control of Metal Mines and set it on a serious course there's always some hope.
Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message