Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to tantallon's message

"With about 85,000,000 shares outstanding this could be worth $1 a share fully diluted. Maybe more."

Makes one wonder just what they will come up with for a ratio of Metal Mines shares to ISM shares, then we can take another look at your numbers Tantallon.

..........I have another question, the management group has saw fit to grant a whack of ISM options at .34 cents. Won't these simply sit until exercised and as a result of any possible wait yherefore become post spin out shares? I guess what I am trying to ask is would these puppies quickly become shares that will be eligible for the Metal Mines dividend? They are out so late and at .34 (in the money) will there be a scream to the gate as those individuals try to lock in on the April 16 record date. Be interesting to watch the marketover the next week. I guess we watch for options exercise on the INK site as well?

"Inspiration Mining Corporation (the "Company") (TSX:ISM)(FRANKFURT:OI8) would like to announce that it has revised the record date from April 6 to April 16, 2010. Due to the Easter weekend holidays, the Company felt it was in the interest of its shareholders to change the record date to April 16, 2010."

http://www.canadianinsider.com/coReport/allTransactions.php?ticker=ism

Inspiration Mining Corporation (ISM)

As of April 6th, 2010
Filing Date Transaction Date Insider Name Ownership Type Securities Nature of transaction # or value acquired or disposed of Unit Price
Apr 05/10 Mar 24/10 Stewart, Ian Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 100,000 $0.340
Apr 05/10 Mar 24/10 Davis, James Edward Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 100,000 $0.340
Apr 05/10 Mar 24/10 Brugh, Herbert M. Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 200,000 $0.340
Apr 05/10 Mar 24/10 Miller, David Randall Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 1,000,000 $0.340
Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message