Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

Whaler,

Relax! I think you are seeing demons where they don't exist.

Other than articulating my disgust to see another warrant issue re-priced downwards (not another for ISM, I mean another generally as I think the practice is unethical), I have peppered my recent remarks with comments that indicate I am guessing and speculating, in the spirit of the cyber-beer bet on timing, which is supposed to be all in fun.

I don't think I am all over the map at all. I have said for a long time (although I have not said it over and over) that I think that ISM is being strategic in the timing of the Micon report. If the results of the exploration and studies are good, why would the company want to release a report when the price of Ni is in the tank? I think they would be setting themselves up for a hostile takeover and could find themselves being taken out for a lot less than they might get when the Ni market is much more favourable. In my opinion, if the economy had not tanked, we would have seen the Micon report months ago. Keeping the goods in a safe prevents them from being stolen, IMHO.

So yes, even though the company put out a release yesterday stating that the report will be completed by mid-December, I remain skeptical and will believe it when I see it. I just don't think that it makes sense for them to put it out in these market conditions, and I predict that they will have a change in heart. I think it has been delayed intentionally and I believe delaying it has been a responsible thing to do, to protect existing shareholders. (And I don't think that it is done and they are sitting on it, which would be wrong. I think that they have just asked Micon not to complete it and deliver it until the time is right. Strategic and reasonable, IMHO.)

This is just an explanation of why I still maintain that the Micon report will not be released until spring. There is nothing hostile in my guessing. If you calm down, you might see that I am actually giving management credit for wisdom and not being negative at all.

It's just guessing, grab a beer and relax!

Bluenoser

Please login to post a reply
bluenoser
City
Halifax
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2007