Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

Whoa Whaler, take it easy there pal. I havn't seen a rant like that since, well, you know who. I think Blue has some logic there interpreting the past. I've increased his odds for those cyberbeers for the next Spring prediction however.

But he may be on to something. The world was ending just six months into the decision to hire Micon. Most companies are lucky to spew our a resource report with barely 100 drill holes. ISM has 350 drill holes to evaluate before putting their name on the report.

So maybe at Micons advice they recommended to drill further, extend the ore results while the price of nickel was so low. Makes sence. If my expectations of the report were met but released last winter I don't think the stock would be at a much better price than we see now.

For all we know maybe the same delay advice was given for the dewatering of Langmuir One and doing the bulk sample. They should have a good idea whats down there since it was already a producing mine of very good grade.

I don't think people in the nickel business ever thought that nickel prices would ever see $25/pound. And as fast as it rose, it collapsed even faster. So today we sit at $7.50 a pound nickel. Not bad historically but with todays operating expenses thats no gravy train either. Look at Crowflight and other delays or halts that continue.

We're just lucky that we have a good size deposit in the ground (to be confirmed shortly) with no financial obligations allowing this to be stolen like so many others have been. Time is on our side! But as you say Whale, just when do you allow your daughter to go to the prom? Or how long do you have to wait before the cows do come home? Hopefully Clarus and Micon and SGS are giving some solid advice since ISM is paying some big bills there I imagine.

Stay tuned folks. Hopefully by THIS Christmas we have something to cheer over. Even if only cyberbeers. I'll drink Blues allotment.

Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message