Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to EB Farnum's message

What are your thoughts and WHY?

I'd have to say we won't see things budge. International buying seems to have dropped off a bit, markets are relatively stagnant and the big boys in North America are cash poor. The chances of a 100% buyout are slim in my mind.

Anyone have an opinion as to why ISM never got a hostile offer from the Chinese? They could step in with a $ 2.00 offer and walk away with a controlling interest. Why aren't they? Are we over valued? Is there something that we don't know about that the Chinese do? like come on..

There is always a chance that we will increase materially in price. Perhaps our IR is actually doing a good job behind the scenes & promoting. Who knows. Id like to think so, but based on the volume and trend, I would have to think otherwise.

Let me know what you think. If we come to market with >36mm tonnes what do you think will happen. Please try and support it with comparable scoping / resource calc(s) in the market

Please login to post a reply
minespec
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2009
Social Links
Private Message