Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to bluenoser's message

Without trying to answer for tantallon, I would think the thought may be that the targeted drilling that was slated for the 2008 drill programs at designated langmuir targets and anomalies may be done. Infill or what have you there probably is only so much drilling that need to be done. They even extended many of the previously drilled holes. L1, L2 and LN have all had a pretty good going over and with the Micon reports due anytime now I would wonder if there was not a certain timeframe or deadline that current and future drilling would not be counted anyhow? Just guessing on that but I bet it's a consideration if they are watching their expenditures.

Now having said that there's no reason that flow-through couldn't be used elsewhere on exploration is there? The only limiting factor on this type of money is the timeframe in which to use it or else pay the penalty and interest.

There is Cleaver, Douglas, Desrosiers, Lutha still on the plate and we did have 5 drills going in the latest quarter.

Let's see what Tantallon meant.

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links