Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to tantallon's message

Tantallon,

Hope your head is better today. Mine has recovered. It takes longer now than when I was younger.

Can you explain why you said the exploration is (or would be) ineffective? I don't understand, although I do understand the point about saving the expenditure and paying the penalty. Is it because the drilling would have been done at a particular place that is not worth drilling now?

From what I understand, ISM is a company that will most benefit by proving its reserves, and that would be done by exploration, no? I thought the company was not intending to be a producer but was looking to explore, prove a valuable resource, and then sell it.

It would seem to me that, armed with cash, this would be a great time for ISM to be drilling, as I would think that drilling is much cheaper now than it was one year ago. Isn't that why the company issued the shares... to pay for exploration?

Before somebody jumps on me.... this is not meant to be negative.... I am asking honest questions to clear up honest confusion on my part.

Cheers,

Bluenoser

Please login to post a reply
bluenoser
City
Halifax
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined