Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to tantallon's message
Second, in a bit of an alcohol haze (pass the aspirin), the read of the latest reports is most interesting. I notice that these reports are getting thicker as we truly turn into a real company. From what I can see it looks like Langmuir is reaching an end soon. All that's required is a fancy bow and a for sale sign. I still see plans for dewatering and a bulk sample is in store. And with the other properties I'm glad to see some sort of diversification. Cleaver with good gold potential and now this moly play with silver. Sort of wish we had those first in hindsight. And of course the CASH CASH CASH is KING. Nice to see some expansion when the world is shrinking. Raising money when times were giddy, and start expanding when everyone is selling. How does that old expression go "buy umbrellas when the sun is shinning". Hats off to mgt for dancing us around those pylons. More later...must lie down now
Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message