Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

Well Vanchester we can always shorten up the timeframe a bit for your sake. As Tantallon said there were very few shares bought by the company as stated in the quarterly and from looking at the insider site. I would think that the net effect of that poor effort at "buying" was minimal compared with the selling we have seen daily. Heck my stock alerts are triggered often as ISM easily surpasses the daily average trading volumes.

The NCIB was announced Oct 27/08, but I believe we did not see buying until into the next month. It really shows nothing and as Tantallon said we are in the same mess price wise. Nice to have some money in the bank though

Nickel thanks for the monthly house positions on ISM, I was going to ask my buddy to get it for me and you beat him to it. Very helpful to me.

Cheers folks and to all much better 2009 than the 2008 we just endured.

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message