Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to hecate's message

I read this forum almost every day but due to not much that can be said about AUM ( wish it was still ECU) I rarely post. But wish to THANK people like GWR for keeping the forum busy even when the topics are not exactly pertinent to the forum.

Background:
I am a Canadian of European origin. And this discussion of guns on this forum, most other times I would say 'not here' but what the heck keep the forum active.

My thoughts are more along Hecate.
The constitution was written eons ago for those times. Now welcome to the 21st century.
You have a standing army and militia so no need to personally protect from external enemies.
Locally, well in those times even the local sheriff could have been corrupt so it was understandable. In this century you have no need to protect your interests with a gun. That is what police is for. If you have a beef with the local or federal authorities you have the media, internet and on occasion The Vote. So do your civil duty and respect your neighbour's difference.

Being a Canadian and now with a frequent presence in Europe ( am retired) I see first hand of no need for personal weapons. More so I see a huge difference in gun statistics between US and other western contries. That in itself should convince anyone of gun control and justification for their possession. Guns imo are no longer a right but a privilege that needs justification.

Longing for the long timers of the forum (ex. Coach) and waiting patiently for the manipulation of precious metals to end, Ed G.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links