Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to zakaran's message

"sad day again!, not sure how you guys stay optimistic,
does this not signal the end of the company?"

End hardly. Yes I am optimistic with long term view in mind. Short term Yes it looks like the sky is falling down. Not only AUM but many of my stocks in whom I invested many years ago are now worth one fifth to one tenth of their former price.

No argument, precious metal prices are being manipulated with no end in sight. That end will come when those who supply paper instead of metal are no longer accepted. Not accepted when you and me want metal and refuse paper.

AUM, as with many other mining companies that I have shares of, have the real stuff in the ground. No matter if the world comes near to end that real asset is worth a true value instead of the bogus papers that are thrown onto the gullible public.
I only rejoice that the much reduced prices give me an opportunity to load up, mind you am financially constrained because have been buying for years now and no daylight to be seen.
Same applies to the funds. They concentrate on juicy targets and I believe AUM is one of them. Hence my faith and hope.
Cheers, Ed G.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006