Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to cockerel1's message

I have met Warren Rehn and spoken to him. He is a strong believer in Velardena project based on the long data stream of many years and as we know was the primary driver for the new production plan fir this recent re-start of the mill and mining.

He has commented that none of the historic resource at Velardena prior to Golden Minerals taking over has gone anywhere but the last resource update used much different and much more restrictive criteria including no use of face sampling, cross-cuts or even existing production data, it was mostly drill holes only ergo the end result which many were not happy about including me.

It is still my view that Clevenger made a big mistake with that update and how he did it was wrong and misleading, he basically ignored the many years of excellent work of Micon, a known world class firm, and prior ECU management.

From what I know Rehn is a good geologost with a wide ranging experience base and he is approachable although it's been a long time since I spoke with him. Based on the success so far in the re-start, the plan looks good, this gives us some idea of his capability.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message