Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to ororico's message

"TRUST" ... it no longer exists for small retail shareholdeers in the markets ... and has not for many years ... or for a long time with the managment of this Co. ... or many other JPMs. They are and have been well overpaid for incompetence ... so spending a few sheckles to protect investors is dilutive to their own interests. What's in their wallets????

If this is flagged, it will say it all ... just like your truthful post was flagged. We have been served final notice.

Sell all your AUM and buy BG:V (Barisan Gold) tomorrow. Don't wait. You can trust me. This breaks all 'the rules' and goes against all my scruples. History will prove me on this one. I have never done tis before over 14 years of posting except inboxing. I hold shares in BG.

The rules have not appplied for a very long time and I make no apologies for breaking them here today!!!!! It's time we no longer played by the rules or we will perish ... and not be able place ourselves in a position to help those who will suffer in the near years to come... like our families!!!!

The 'game' is not a game.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008