Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Today there was about 50,000 shares sold in the last 18 minutes, this kind of late day selling pattern has been pervasive lately on AUMN on the AMEX. The TSX hardly traded this afternoon. Not sure who or what is doing this pushing near market closes but for sure they have an agenda.

The company put out a small update on Tuesday indicating they are working seriously on the re-start plan which should materalize in the near future and be needing silver prices in the $20 range as a minimum. I found this encouraging & it also probably puts a timeline on the manipulative actions and the shorts having to cover of which some is already done. I can't imagine why some are letting the shorts off the hook so easily after the pain they have help inflict on us shareholders but this is a pattern I have seen countless times in the resource sector over the years only to look back and shake ones head.

I bought a little more today, small buy, but maybe it's time we as sharholders step-up & go after this constant market manipulative trading action with a little buying of our own. This stock has been pounded, manipulated and someone or some entity is trying to bury us, this has been evident. Just a thought as I seeth with anger at what I am witnessing.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message