Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to caseyc's message

Good news for the the fund that covered and bad news for the one that sold. That much is clear to me.

What I don't like is that funds are selling 3 mln shares at the bottom of the market. Means our major shareholders are not as steady as I would like.

I just listened to Jim Sinclair's interview at Sprott's and he referred to the DTCC allowing naked short selling (likely without any limit, my guess). This is and has been the crime of the century as far as I am concerned, because no company can defend itself against this crime. It rapes and keeps on raping shareholders against short sellers. By definition it is destructive, because it wipes out all normal market incentives. It is a fascist tool of robbing the public. When are the major/shareholders of the DTCC like GS, Bank of NY Mellon ever persecuted. Probably not before the US and UK markets have totally collapsed and been taken over by the Chinese.

Please login to post a reply
DONTCRYFORME
City
Prevessin-Moens
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2008
Social Links